HOW TO GET RETRO WAVES
Photographed by - Neha Chandrakant
“Here’s an easy step-by-step I saw on the Tresemme’s YouTube channel and decided to replicate it for you guys!”
1) Use a 22mm tong to tight curl your hair in a downward facing direction.
2) Pin up each curl to hold it in place.
3) Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Start opening up them pretty locks.
5) If you have a preferred face profile like me, then part your hair accordingly.
6) Brush out each section and watch those retro waves forming.
7) Make a plan to go somewhere because you now look amazing!
Find more posts about Beauty.